Business Development Lead
Always wanted to be part of a fast growing company in the esports industry? Come work as a Business Development Lead at Kayzr. With over 5 years of experience Kayzr is an established player in the Benelux esports ecosystem. As Business Development Lead you will get the chance to make your own mark by on the one hand looking for new sponsors for the Kayzr Platform, League & TV, clients for esports projects (events & consulting), structural partners such as game publishers and local esports communities to work with. On the other hand, you will be responsible for supporting existing partnerships such as Proximus, SteelSeries etc. Last but not least, you will be part of a young team where people listen to each other transparently.
What is Kayzr?
Kayzr is a young company located in Ghent. With our products Kayzr.com, Kayzr League and Kayzr TV we facilitate gamers to connect and give them a place to compete. With the knowledge and software from these products we offer brands and companies the opportunity to set up competitions with the aim to build a community or strengthen an existing group. Would you like to join our company? Then be sure to read on!
- Identify and search for potential customers
- Establishing contacts with the right people at prospects (brand/marketing managers, marketing agencies…)
- Develop and maintain customer contacts
- Reporting on the basis of predefined KPIs
- Coordinating and conceptualizing together with the operations team to develop proposals
- Negotiating contracts with customers and communicating with all stakeholders
- Monitoring project teams to ensure correct execution of contracts
- Create and present presentations to clients and internally.
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive salary with interesting fringe benefits.
- Challenging client portfolio with clients such as: Proximus, SteelSeries, Golden Palace, Ubisoft…
- Wonderful colleagues, who are eager to work with you.
- Sliding hours, where occasionally working remote is an option. After work drinks are on your own responsibility.
- An environment where personal development is paramount. With opportunities for further training, attending seminars and personal mentorship.
- Flat hierarchy, where you can make the difference in a small team.
Kayzr is located at Port Arthurlaan 11, 9000 Ghent, Belgium.
The location is easy to reach with both public transport, bike and car.
Want to apply and see if there is a match?
Send an email with your resume and a short motivation to email@example.com.
Step 1: Invitation
You will receive a response from us in no time. If we see a potential match, we invite you for an interview.
Step 2: Introduction
During your first meeting, we invite you to our office for an introduction, or do a video call.
Step 3: Substantive conversation
We usually see each other afterwards once or twice for a more substantive conversation. Screening and an assessment can be part of the application process.
Step 4: Proposal and contract
Are we enthusiastic about you and are you sure you want to work at Kayzr? Then we will make you an offer.
Step 5: Getting started at Kayzr
You will start with an introduction day in which we show you the way. This way you will get to know the organization and your new colleagues quickly. We take training very seriously, so we don’t leave your side in the first weeks.