Customer Success Agent
Always wanted to be part of a fast-growing start-up? Join Kayzr as a Customer Success Agent and get the chance to make a difference and be part of the company’s progress in a team that is eager to work with you. As CSA you will be responsible for implementing our software and giving customers the proper training and tools to help them from the onboarding phase to long term success.
Who are we looking for?
- Customer satisfaction comes naturally to you, being a friendly face and understanding your customers to help them achieve success with our software is your main focus.
- You have strong organisational skills.
- English and Dutch, both verbal and written are required, French is a plus.
- The term “gamification” rings a bell and is something you want to learn how it can help our customers.
- As you would mainly be responsible for our gaming division and customers any knowledge or interest in this area would be welcome
- Strong digital native skills to explain and create guides for our users to reach the maximum potential of our software solutions
- Design skills are a big plus
- Somebody who can gather information and feedback to further improve our product.
- Keep calm during stressful situations and can work independently.
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive salary with interesting fringe benefits.
- Challenging customer portfolios with international customers such as: Proximus, AB Inbev, Wundermobility, Beem It, GameTurnier,…
- Wonderful colleagues who are eager to work with you.
- Sliding hours & flexible holidays, where remote working is occasionally an option. The afterwork drinks are on your own responsibility.
- An environment where personal development is important. With opportunities for supplementary training, attending seminars and personal mentorship.
- Flat hierarchy, where you can make a difference in a small team.
Kayzr is located at Port Arthurlaan 11, 9000 Ghent, Belgium.
The location is easy to reach with both public transport, bike and car.
Want to apply and see if there is a match?
Send an email with your resume and a short motivation to email@example.com.
Step 1: Invitation
You will receive a response from us in no time. If we see a potential match, we invite you for an interview.
Step 2: Introduction
During your first meeting, we invite you to our office for an introduction.
Step 3: Substantive conversation
We usually see each other afterwards once or twice for a more substantive conversation. Screening and an assessment can be part of the application process.
Step 4: Proposal and contract
Are we enthusiastic about you and are you sure you want to work at Kayzr? Then we will make you an offer.
Step 5: Getting started at Kayzr
You will start with an introduction day in which we show you the way. This way you will get to know the organization and your new colleagues quickly. We take training very seriously, so we don’t leave your side in the first weeks.
Ready for a challenge? Don’t hesitate to apply now!