Who are we looking for?
- You are intrigued by working in a start-up environment.
- You like to take on new challenges and you are able to come up with suitable solutions.
- You can handle user feedback well and strive to offer an optimal user experience.
- You are familiar with the Node.js and React frameworks.
- You have strong technical and problem-solving skills.
- You have strong design and architectural skills.
- Experience with MySQL, React Native, DevOps and Python are a plus.
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive salary with interesting fringe benefits.
- Challenging customer portfolio with customers such as: Proximus, AB Inbev, KPN,..
- Wonderful colleagues who are eager to work with you.
- Sliding hours, where remote working is occasionally an option. The afterwork drinks are on your own responsibility.
- An environment where personal development is important. With opportunities for supplementary training, attending seminars and personal mentorship.
- Flat hierarchy, where you can make a difference in a small team.
Kayzr is located at Port Arthurlaan 11, 9000 Ghent, Belgium.
The location is easy to reach with both public transport, bike and car.
Want to apply and see if there is a match?
Send an email with your resume and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 1: Invitation
You will receive a response from us in no time. If we see a potential match, we invite you for an interview.
Step 2: Introduction
During your first meeting, we invite you to our office for an introduction.
Step 3: Substantive conversation
We usually see each other afterwards once or twice for a more substantive conversation. Screening and an assessment can be part of the application process.
Step 4: Proposal and contract
Are we enthusiastic about you and are you sure you want to work at Kayzr? Then we will make you an offer.
Step 5: Getting started at Kayzr
You will start with an introduction day in which we show you the way. This way you will get to know the organization and your new colleagues quickly. We take training very seriously, so we don’t leave your side in the first weeks.